Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Import no images showing up

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My lightroom is not importing my pictures, either from a SIM card that I put directly into my computer (a Mac) or even pictures from a folder on my desktop. I updated it to the newest version and it still does not import. In the import dialogue where the pictures to be imported should pop up nothing shows. Please reply if you know any ways to fix this! 

Thanks, 

Aidan 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aidan,

Sorry that Lightroom is not importing your images either via a memory card or from the local storage directly.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Lightroom Classic or Lightroom desktop? Also, what is your operating system?

Would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The reset worked. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines