• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom incorrectly shows local disk is full

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've upgraded to the latest version on Mac, and now get an error trying to save originals to my local NAS. The message incorrectly shows that the storage is full. It's nowhere near full, and I can add 500gb of data in a test transfer in Finder just fine. 

I have tried disable/enable of local copy of images. As well as changing the path to the local disk and back again to the NAS. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue.  I downgraded to 3.2.1 and that has seemed to resolve the issue for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have also the same issue and found no solution

is downgrading the only way out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, with the same checks/tryouts as sushisean above.  I have also freed up lots on the Mac's drive as well as the NAS drive, so it's definitely not a space issue of any sort as it tries to move locally stored copies (from when offline) onto the 'Local Storage' location (NAS in my case)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines