Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Installer wants my password

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I did read the other messages. I have a new Macbook Air, am running 10.14.6

I have a week trial for the Lightroom , and am trying to install Lightroom installer. I get to where it says that Lightroom Installer wants my user id and password.

I have put in my Mac ID and password. Adobe comes up with my user id as a name with a middle initial. I took that initial out and tried. I then used my user email and password, this did not work. 

So now I'm kind of at a loss. Does Adobe have a phone number for humans, or can one of you help?

And also, will this board email me to tell me when there are new messages?

Thank you.

Tommy B. McDonell

[NOTE: Personal information removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you set up an Adobe Creative Cloud account when you downloaded Lightroom? You need this account even if you are using a free trial version. When prompted for username and password use your Adobe account information, not your Mac ID.

You can visit Adobe Customer Care for help and to live chat with customer service. You will need to sign in with your Adobe account information to use this to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

You may receive emails from this board if your preferences are set for that. There is a checkbox “email me when someone replies” when you post something, but if your account settings are set up to not receive emails, you won’t receive any even with this on. Click on your profile pic in the upper right corner to check your account settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines