Highlighted

Lightroom iOS unable to restore subscription

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription which was bought in-app but the app doesn't recognise it and I can't restore purchase. The screen will freeze when I try to do that and the circle will spin indefinitely. Very upset! I've tried everything, from re-installing app, logging out of my Apple ID on iTunes.. please help!

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom iOS unable to restore subscription

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription which was bought in-app but the app doesn't recognise it and I can't restore purchase. The screen will freeze when I try to do that and the circle will spin indefinitely. Very upset! I've tried everything, from re-installing app, logging out of my Apple ID on iTunes.. please help!

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really know how this works with subscription purchases in app but I would guess you shouldn't restore a purchase or do anything with your iCloud account but you should log onto the adobe account you used when purchasing the subscription in the app. You should also be able to log onto the same account using a webbrowser at https://lightroom.adobe.com and see all your images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. It looks to me that you just need to sign-in with the Adobe-id  which you are using for this forum. Could you give it a try. 

There is no need to renew via iTunes. - Guido

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my subscription via Apple and subscribed directly via Adobe and it works!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines