• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom iPad App Store subscription error! (Restore Purchase not working - URGENT)

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly.. the is an utter joke! I'm in the middle of working and now i can't use lightroom on my ipad..

You're web support it an utter failure - no help what so ever.. keep telling me to contact apple when i've seen this problem occur time and time again with other adobe users and seen it solved by adobe tehc support staff!!

I purchase the lighroom subscription via the app store - it's active right now - costong me money!

I linked my apple ID to my adobe account

This is all visual on the adobe website when i log into my account

BUT when i restore purchase, log in, log out, all of the stuff i've seen on the forums it says that my subscrition isn't there

when i "restore purchases" i just get a spinning wheel forever

I've wasted hours and hours with you useless outsourced live web chat and nothing has been fixed

I'm currently on the road and about to miss a deadline!

can someone PLEASE sort this mess out for me?

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to sign-in with the Adobe-id which you use for this forum. This is the one which has the correct "Lightroom Mobile Premium" -subscription applied. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, thanks for getting back to me.. it seems to have fixed itself?!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines