Highlighted

Lightroom iPad “Something went wrong” while signing in.

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have another Adobe account (for work) and every time i sign in, it says "Something went wrong." Can someone help? The account works just fine on Photoshop, but not Lightroom.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom iPad “Something went wrong” while signing in.

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have another Adobe account (for work) and every time i sign in, it says "Something went wrong." Can someone help? The account works just fine on Photoshop, but not Lightroom.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you 100% certain that you are using the correct login information? Can you sign into the same account at lightroom.adobe.com? That will confirm that your information is correct and narrow the problem down to the app on the iPad.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm 300% sure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I tried that and it said "Access Denied,

."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving this to the Lightroom forum, because the iPad does not run Lightroom Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this work account a TEAM or CORP account?

Talk to the person, division, that is in Charge of the Adobe account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many enterprise accounts do not include Lightroom cloud services. That's probably why it isn't working for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0