Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Ipad - Texture tool and brush out

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I am working on my Ipad Pro and Lightroom has the Texture feature. I used it on Camera Raw and photoshop for skin smoothening. I would duplicate a Layer in Photoshop and open Camera Raw with thst Layer, use texture and go back to Photoshop and brush out everything but the face.

I can't find how to do this brush out in Lightroom Ipad. Once I use texture, it is applied to the whole photo but I can't brush out

Thanks for thr help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Lightroom on a mobile device. However, in both Classic and Lightroom Desktop, after you have applied a brush stroke you can switch to "erase" mode so that the brush will then erase the effect that you have applied. Seems to me that should be available on your iPad as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jim

Thanks for the answer. Well, the texture tool is just a slider option in Lightroom and Camera Raw. The brush tool will brush away contents of a layer. I know what you are suggesting and I use it but on Ipad, I use the texture slider in Lightroom then open it in Photoshop Ipad, work and want to use the texture slider again so I send it to Lightroom again and back to photoshop but can't brush anything out because the back and forth is with the whole photo and not a layer

i am stumped

thanks Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines