Highlighted

Lightroom is frozen after this message appears

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps Catalina related, in any case this is a recent problem; this progress box goes nowhere. Additionally under Sync Status it says "needs proxy migration". I cannot at this time upload any new photos to Lightroom, no doubt as a result of this problem. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

movingyourphotos.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom is frozen after this message appears

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps Catalina related, in any case this is a recent problem; this progress box goes nowhere. Additionally under Sync Status it says "needs proxy migration". I cannot at this time upload any new photos to Lightroom, no doubt as a result of this problem. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

movingyourphotos.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a networking issue. How is your internet access configured? Are you logged into creative cloud in the CC app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for looking; I am logged in, yes. Verified in CC Preferences. Access is hard-wired ethernet cable.

Message from clicking on Cloud symbol, upper right hand corner attests I am "synched and backed up", yet cannot import new jpegs.

importproblem.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems silly but probably a good idea to restart the entire computer. 

I was more referring to how you are connected to the internet. Is this a home with a typical router and cable modem? An office with a commercial firewall and such?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Access is hard-wired ethernet cable." Home. Bootups occur every day from overnight shutdowns.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your router configured with a firewall or something similar? Can you reach and login to https://lightroom.adobe.com in a webbrowser?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0
JohnPel LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, no problem with that link. Firewall off.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0