Highlighted

Lightroom is impossibly slow

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom takes several minutes to perform almost any task on my pc or my laptop.  I have top of the line machines for both, so there is no excuse for this.  Originals are kept on a NAS for the PC, but it's just as slow when I turn off the option to keep originals.  The Laptop never has kept originals.

Lightroom Classic runs fine on the PC.

Any suggestions?  The program is simply unusable as it is.  I'd give up and go with another product if there was anything comperable.  I may anyhow.

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom is impossibly slow

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom takes several minutes to perform almost any task on my pc or my laptop.  I have top of the line machines for both, so there is no excuse for this.  Originals are kept on a NAS for the PC, but it's just as slow when I turn off the option to keep originals.  The Laptop never has kept originals.

Lightroom Classic runs fine on the PC.

Any suggestions?  The program is simply unusable as it is.  I'd give up and go with another product if there was anything comperable.  I may anyhow.

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?