Highlighted

Lightroom is saving my edited photos double

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time when I save my edited photos, Lightroom saves them double, triple... and right now Lightroom is saving every photo ten (!) times. (^*^@) I wanted to save 150 edited photos and yes... he's making 1500 of it. What to do? He does this every time (but everytime a different amount). I can ofcourse delete 90% after, but it takes a lot of time (and storage).

I have a mac and the files were RAW and he makes them JPG.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom is saving my edited photos double

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time when I save my edited photos, Lightroom saves them double, triple... and right now Lightroom is saving every photo ten (!) times. (^*^@) I wanted to save 150 edited photos and yes... he's making 1500 of it. What to do? He does this every time (but everytime a different amount). I can ofcourse delete 90% after, but it takes a lot of time (and storage).

I have a mac and the files were RAW and he makes them JPG.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? Can you share a screen shot of the export dialog you are using to export the jpegs?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 04, 2020 0