Highlighted

Lightroom is showing no images in my all photos

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure what I did. I was on the phone with support from Apple and needed help with my computer having no memory left. I think all my images and information was put into my documents that are lightroom. I dont know how to put them back. Im afraid to do anything without the help of a professional. I would like to speak to someone from adobe to help me through this . Can anyong help a paniced Adobe user that has all my images in Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom is showing no images in my all photos

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure what I did. I was on the phone with support from Apple and needed help with my computer having no memory left. I think all my images and information was put into my documents that are lightroom. I dont know how to put them back. Im afraid to do anything without the help of a professional. I would like to speak to someone from adobe to help me through this . Can anyong help a paniced Adobe user that has all my images in Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tracey,

Sorry to hear about Lightroom is not displaying photos in the album, let's make it right.

• Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're working with? go to Help > System Info to check the exact version.
  • Are you able to see the images here? Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom
  • Could you share a screenshot of how Lightroom looks now?
  • Are you signed into Lightroom using your Adobe ID?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Lightroom application are you using, Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? What were you doing when all of the images disappeared?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2019 0