• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom: Is there a way to center selected image in Film Strip?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! Just curious if there is a way in Lightroom to make the selected image on the film strip centered? (I like to be able to see what is coming as I am culling) 

Thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's a great question. Unfortunately, it is not possible in Lightroom desktop or Lightroom Classic to center the selected image in the filmstriip. Which version are you working with?

It would really help if you can share your feedback on our community: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Since this forum is monitored by our engineers and they will review it for future product development.

Thanks, 

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recently switched to the subscription Lightroom because I got a new MacBook Pro - but I was on an older MacBook Tower (2010 I believe) using the Lightroom Classic and was able to somehow center the film strip there which is why I was attempting to fix it on the new laptop and subscription. 

Will share my feedback for the engineers! Thank you Akash!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines