• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Keeps Freezing on Windows 10

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has any input on why lightroom has been giving me issues. Everytime I use lightroom is consistently freezes every ~5 seconds for about the same amount of time. I have tried reinstalling the application and tried running older versions and Classic and the problem persists. I run the application as asmin and still no fix. I run a windows 10 machine with a relatively good setup. I have a Ryzen 7 3800X and an AMD Radeon 5700x. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer.

Please try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Lightroom by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Lightroom to check if that helps. If it does, you can try re-installing the Graphics card drivers prior to enabling the option again.

You can also try resetting the preferences of Lightroom by pressing & holding the Shift + Alt keys while launching the application. Then clicking Yes when you get the prompt to confirm.

Please let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines