• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom keeps stop responding on my MacBook

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I installed lightroom on my MacBook 2016 but after editing a few dozen pictures the software stops responding and doesn't save any edits. I have to force quit it and reopen it but the problem keeps coming back.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that Lightroom is often not responding and also freezing your computer. 

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your the version of macOS you're running? 

As Lightroom is running freezing and not responding, could you please try turning off the GPU option from Lightroom's preferences? Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom and let us know if it helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had the same issue for weeks too. Glad to see someone else posting about it, and a possible solution. Keen to know if this worked for you Sofia_Pi??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines