• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom logging me out.

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom has been very slow taking a long time for exporting and it also keeps logging me out when working in lightroom. It has been taking me about 10 minutes just to edit and export a photo. Please help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom keeps logging you out and takes a long time while exporting.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? (Like Lightroom Classic 10.0 or Lightroom Desktop 4.0) Also, what is your operating system?

To troubleshoot the unexpected loggin out issue with Lightrom, would you mind checking the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html ?

Regarding the export related issue, where are you trying to export the images? How many images are you exporting and format, size are these? Would you mind deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Lightroom's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Lightroom and let us know if it helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines