Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Lightroom Mac App] Server_Error_Dup

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought the monthly Lightroom subscription through Apple's AppStore and also received a confirmation email. However, despite a good internet connection, I get the error "SERVER_ERROR_DUP". I restarted the computer, logged out and logged in again, and reinstalled lightroom. How can I solve the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry that you keep getting an error message "Server_Error_Dup" while using the Lightroom installed via the Mac app store. 

It seems that the app is not detecting the catalog for migration, would you mind browse to the catalog on the external drive location and select it for migration.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you keep getting an error message "Server_Error_Dup" while using the Lightroom installed via the Mac app store. 

It seems that the app is not detecting the catalog for migration, would you mind browse to the catalog on the external drive location and select it for migration.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem with my Lightroom ( also installed and paid via App Store). Lightroom keeps saying, my subscription has ended etc. and when i push "Renew" button i receive message that says: Something went wrong... and Reference code : SERVER_ERROR_DUP. Please help me. I don't have a glue how to find catalog for migration from my drives. There's no .lrcat files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I too am havign this issue - i'm still within my 7 days free trail (signed up yesterday), but it told me my subscription was due for renewal. Now i'm getting the same message, server_error_dup. 

my internet connect is working fine, i've logged out, restarted my Mac and reinstalled the application. 

I'm not very technically, so i don't know what you mean by find the cataglog for migration. This is quite frustating, please can someone from Adobe response with some clear, simple steps to resolving this issue asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have the same problem. Cannot use it because of this screen: Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-04 um 21.10.00.png

Restart and reinstallation dont help. 

Please help us. 

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2023 Jul 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines