Highlighted

Lightroom Missing Tagging Functionality

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Lightroom and trying to understand why its missing tagging functionality, e.g. Exif tags.

Adobe support say they're looking to add this, but why would this be missing? - or - is there some other Adobe product I'm supposed to be using to manage tags.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Missing Tagging Functionality

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Lightroom and trying to understand why its missing tagging functionality, e.g. Exif tags.

Adobe support say they're looking to add this, but why would this be missing? - or - is there some other Adobe product I'm supposed to be using to manage tags.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (cloud-based) is limited compared to Lightroom Classic (desktop-based), which offers many more options for working with metadata and tags.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0