Highlighted

Lightroom mistakenly thinks my images were 'Previously Added'; cant import

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import images but Lightroom will not let me import some of them, it says they were "Previously Added". They definitely were not, because I just took these pics on a brand new camera an hour ago. There are several here that it will not let me import, the image are greyed out and I cannot select them. What is going on?

I saw some discussion on similar issues for Lightroom Classic, for example here: lightroom thinks my pictures are duplicates

but they all reference some toggle that "allows duplicates", which does not seem to exist in Lightroom CC.

Image included to illustrate the problem.

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 10.40.19 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mistakenly thinks my images were 'Previously Added'; cant import

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import images but Lightroom will not let me import some of them, it says they were "Previously Added". They definitely were not, because I just took these pics on a brand new camera an hour ago. There are several here that it will not let me import, the image are greyed out and I cannot select them. What is going on?

I saw some discussion on similar issues for Lightroom Classic, for example here: lightroom thinks my pictures are duplicates

but they all reference some toggle that "allows duplicates", which does not seem to exist in Lightroom CC.

Image included to illustrate the problem.

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 10.40.19 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you searched on one of the images in Lightroom All Photos to see where the conflict is?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines