• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile app: Failed to load development version and sync stuck

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't see any of my pictures on my mobile app (showed as 'failed to load development version') so I subscribed to trial account trying to sync them and view them on my laptop. But I still couldn't so I stopped the sync, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Now the pictures that were synced showed up but the 118 that weren't are all gone and showed up under 'sync error' on my laptop. Is there a way to recover those pictures?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're really sorry for all the trouble that you're getting an error "failed to load development version" while using Lightroom app.

Could you please sign out and sign in from the Lightroom app and check if that helps.Which version of Lightroom are you using? Are you facing this issue on a mobile or desktop?

If on a mobile device, refresh the WiFi Or mobile network you are using now on your mobile device and let us know the results.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines