Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile camera black and white

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with my lightroom camera on my Huawei p20pro. 

It is only working black and white. I changed every setting in the app but nothing worked. 

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a known bug. Adobe is looking into it but has not yet released a fix.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I can confirm exactly the same behaviour with the P20 Pro on EMUI 9.1. Lightroom App is Version 5.0, Nov 3, 2019. This is using Pro or Auto Mode, and either DNG or Jpeg. Front camera works in color, but that is n ot the point here. App is unusable at this point in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat, and it's been a problem for quite a while now. The best option is to use the Huawei camera app in Pro mode to get photos in raw mode/DNG. Make sure the Raw is selected in settings though. (In Pro mode.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used until it started to do that annoying HDR in pro mode as well. I'm very sad Im paying for this program and its not working for that long time. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I personally think the Adobe camera app is defaulting to the B&W camera on the Hauwei (as Huawei has three lenses and one lens is only monochrome) and unfortunately, this can't be changed in Lightroom, as there is no colour information in the actual DNG file. When this will be fixed is anybody's guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could very well be the case. I really hope they fix this soon. It has been broken for quite a while now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines