Highlighted

Lightroom mobile camera stuck

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So my back camera is stuck on taking black and white photos. I have tried resetting stuff and even re downloading the app without any luck. My front camera takes color photos just fine, but the back camera still won't take color photos. The back camera takes color photos on other apps though. 

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile camera stuck

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So my back camera is stuck on taking black and white photos. I have tried resetting stuff and even re downloading the app without any luck. My front camera takes color photos just fine, but the back camera still won't take color photos. The back camera takes color photos on other apps though. 

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's really strange issue as Lightroom mobile is only taking B&W images using the rear app camera. Sorry about the trouble caused. Let's make it right.

• Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom app you've installed?
  • Which mobile device are you using and which operating system are you using?
  • Have you tried capuring the image and then checking them on Lightroom on your desktop if they are still B&W?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hei! I am using version 4.4.2 of Lightroom on my Huawei p20 pro. Android version 9. I have tried everything, even checking the photos on my computer. It's only the back camera though, and only when using Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines