Highlighted

Lightroom mobile - change memory location to external storage

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using lightroom mobile on android tablet which is saved on my internal storage. Now my intern storage is full and I can not import photos anymore.

Is it possible to change memory location of lightroom to an external storage without losing all lightroom settings (I was warned all settings will be reseted when I change memory location) or can I import photos from another storage?

Thanks and best regards,

Johanna

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile - change memory location to external storage

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using lightroom mobile on android tablet which is saved on my internal storage. Now my intern storage is full and I can not import photos anymore.

Is it possible to change memory location of lightroom to an external storage without losing all lightroom settings (I was warned all settings will be reseted when I change memory location) or can I import photos from another storage?

Thanks and best regards,

Johanna

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johanna,

Sorry that Lightroom on your Android is not importing images as the internal storage is full. 

Please note that when the storage mode is changed to SD card from within the Lightroom App, all the new import, downloading of the proxy of the images for editing will be stored in the SD card.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the free mobile version of Lightroom, or do you have a paid subscription? If you have a paid subscription the images are stored in the cloud. You can safely clear the cache in Lightroom to make room on the device.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a paid subscription. Thanks a lot for your fast reply, my problem is solved now 🙂 best regards!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2019 0