• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile fail to import

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately about 50% of my photos taken with my  Samsung Galaxy S10+ will not import into Lightroom mobile. Seems to have started after the last update. For example, I take 6 photos of basically the same scene, in quick succession, and only 3 will import. 3 fail with no explanation other than "3 photos failed to import". Any help appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you capturing the photos with the phone's camera app, or Lightroom's camera app? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stock camera app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still happening, even with the latest update of LR. Am I the only one who has this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines