• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile for Android goes to sleep while I'm trying to store albums locally

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic on my Windows 10 PC to house my main library, but I like to sync to the cloud and then browse through my selects and rejects using Lightroom Mobile on Android (I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone).  

Frequently I'm chewing through some rather large albums of photos (~2000 shots or more) so it's most efficient not to rely on having Wifi while doing my selects, but rather to pull down the whole album using the "Store Locally" function.  However, there's no option to have the Lightroom Mobile app to force the phone to stay awake and not put the app to sleep while it's doing this download, so it can take multiple days of attempting over and over again to get the whole album stored locally in its entirety.  Am I missing something? 

Is there some way I can plug it my phone, and tell the app to just plow through and download all of the albums that I want stored offline for editing in one go without the phone being allowed to go to sleep and the process halting?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?