Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile iPad Adding a Crop Aspect Ratio

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile iPadOS & iOS

Is there any way to add a custom aspect ratio to the crop tool. There are a number of aspect ratios in the drop down but I very frequently need a specific 3.2:1 (for a website featured image)?

I've previously used a dummy image of the correct aspect ratio with cooy/paste settings but LR mobile used to support copying crop aspect ratio but it's been removed (grrrrrr) and now only copy all crop settings which I've found works sometimes/in some versions and not in others.

(ps. I can't see how to tag the post with the platform as other posts seem to be tagged. Sorry)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't available in Lightroom currently. You can add your voice to the feature request page here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/where-is-the-enter-custom-crop-number-in-the-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. Unfortunately I can't contribute as I wont have anything to do with "GetSatisfaction" (had security issues with them in the past so I wont give them any details about me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3:1 desperately seeked 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I need a 3:1 crop too please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines