• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile (iPhone) not filtering images edited in classic.

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an album with about 6500 photos from an expedition i made in 2016.
This album is synced with lightroom so I can work with it across devices.

I've been editing some of the photos in Lightroom Classic, and giving them different ratings with the star system. These changes and rating appeared flawlessly in my other devices, and I have been working like that without any problems for a few years. 

Recently i had to change my phone, installed Lightroom mobile, signed in, and downloaded all my synced photos.
I can see my albums, including these particular one, but when i try to filter the edited photos, it only shows the ones I edited IN the phone App, not the ones I edited in Lightroom Classic.

Should i reinstall and redownload all my photos? or is there an easier way?

>Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing something similar on a recent import, so I'm wondering if there's been a change in the way the cloud classifies "edited" and "unedited" images now. I'll try to get an answer from Adobe and will post back (though that's likely to take a few days). In the meantime, it probably wouldn't hurt to delete and reinstall the app. All the previews will be automatically downloaded when you sign in to the re-installed app, but if you are in the habit of storing albums locally you'll need to redo that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've heard back from Adobe, and they suggest that the ones edited in Classic may have been done in an earlier version which did not set a field which the cloud ecosystem uses to determine if an image has been edited or not. Having looked at my own issue, if I edit a synced photo in Classic that does show up as an edit in the cloud, which indicates that the edited flag is now being properly set. Have you tried something similar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines