Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile missing catalogue

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I uninstalled lightroom on my phone and reinstalled it at a later time. However, my photos which were in edit phase (i.e. They were not exported nor posted anywhere) have disappeared. Is there any way to recover this catalogue of photos with their edit settings left how I had left them? Please advise. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If, after you reinstalled Lightroom, you logged in with the same Adobe ID and password you should have had access to the same images as you did previously. The catalog and all the images are stored on Adobe servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for the response.

Will me not having premium (i.e. Not having the cloud sync options) have any bearing on this?

My pictures are simply not being picked up. Not sure if LR had a special file for a catalogue for those pics which were in edit but not exported. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you were using Lightroom Mobile only (i.e. just on your phone), and nothing else, then I'm afraid I'm not the one to answer that question. But keep watching. I'm sure someone else will have an answer for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines