Highlighted

Lightroom mobile: No internet connection

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! 
I've a problem, please someone can explain me why I don't have a connection for Lightroom for mobile? 
thank you!

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile: No internet connection

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! 
I've a problem, please someone can explain me why I don't have a connection for Lightroom for mobile? 
thank you!

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom app on your device does not work on your device and keeps disconnecting the network connection.

Which version of Lightroom mobile app are you using and are you working on an iOS or Android device? 

Have you tried restarting your phone and then reinstalling the app? How much storage do you have on the device? Can you recall if you've normally had little available space on the device before this issue occurred? 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines