• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile on Mac?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, Ive just purchased a Macbook Pro 2020, as I have a subscription to Lightroom on my IPad and Iphone I assumed that I would still be able to use that subscription on the lightroom app on Mac. I have no issues logging in on my phone, tablet or the browser version but i cannot get logged in to the app version on my mac.

When opening the app it prompts me to sign in which I do so then the screen just appears with a "start your 7 day free trial" with some info on whats included. I have tried using restore purchase which results in a message saying there is no purchase to restore, i have also tried signing out and in again. I also tried deleting the app and redownloading it under my mum's apple account as i may have downloaded it previously under her account on my Ipad, but nothing has worked so far. It would be great if someone could tell me if what I'm trying to do is actually possible or if another version of lightroom needs to be purchased and if it is possible how do i get signed in?

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?