Lightroom mobile photos and Presets not appearing

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got the iPhone 11 Pro. At first the lightroom app was opening and showing all my photos and presets but wouldn't load. Just had the loading circle icon in center. I deleted and reinstalled / logged into app and now none of my images or presets are showing up. I've tried once again logging in and out and also deleting / reinstalling app and still have no photos or my purchased presets in Lightroom mobile. Please help! 

first photo shows original problem - photos and presets in lightroom mobile but not loading 

second photo shows current problem - no photos and presets appearing in my LR account

30D554AC-D787-4062-BD7D-22AD26475646.png

B81EFE13-27D0-4C2F-8883-6872B51CF868.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile photos and Presets not appearing

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got the iPhone 11 Pro. At first the lightroom app was opening and showing all my photos and presets but wouldn't load. Just had the loading circle icon in center. I deleted and reinstalled / logged into app and now none of my images or presets are showing up. I've tried once again logging in and out and also deleting / reinstalling app and still have no photos or my purchased presets in Lightroom mobile. Please help! 

first photo shows original problem - photos and presets in lightroom mobile but not loading 

second photo shows current problem - no photos and presets appearing in my LR account

30D554AC-D787-4062-BD7D-22AD26475646.png

B81EFE13-27D0-4C2F-8883-6872B51CF868.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2019 1
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to sign-in with the Adobe-id which you are using for this forum? ...looks to me that this adobe-id/account has the presets listed. Let me know if that helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0