Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Can you help me please? My photos and presets on LR was disappeared and i can't find them 

I'm using LR app on Android 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you are missing your images and presets from Lightroom Mobile app. Did Lightroom Mobile crashed and since then, you missing your images and presets? Could you please provide more details about this issue? Also, Which Lightroom Mobile version you are on now? When did you subscribe to Lightroom Mobile subscription?

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi
  • At first thanks for your help. 

No, it hasn't crashed ever since , but it's back to the beta version like when I started using it.
The problem started when there wasn't space to save any new picture so I change the storage location when I did that all the pictures didn't appear and appeared black, so I tried to return it to the first storage location, but it became like when I started using it
I started using LR app mobile since almost September 2019
The version I'm using is v5.2.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit Goyal
At first thanks for your reply
No, it hasn't crashed ever since , but it's back to the beta version like when I started using it.
The problem started when there wasn't space to save any new picture so I change the storage location when I did that all the pictures didn't appear and appeared black, so I tried to return it to the first storage location, but it became like when I started using it
I started using LR app mobile since almost September 2019
The version I'm using is v5.2.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jesy,

Thanks for the update and I really apologize for the delay in my response. Could you please login to Lightroom web with the same Adobe id and password and check if you see your images there? Here's the link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Also, are you signed in with the same email id in Lightroom Mobile app on which you have subscribed the application?

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines