• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile photos missing

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I recently changed my phone. I reinstall lightroom mobile on my new phone and am using the trial version. I only use the app for photo editing and I do not access or use the desktop version. When I log into my account, all of the photos from 2019 are missing. I only have record till October 2018. And in the app, it states that it is synced and backed up. I have uploaded many photos in 2019 and 2020 to the app. Theoretically, even when I change to another phone, all the photos that have been uploaded should be there. I previously change my phone too in 2019 and had no problem retrieving my photos at all using the new phone. But now the file syncing is incomplete and I cannot locate the uploaded photos from Oct 2018 onwards. Please help me to find the missing photos in my lightroom mobile app. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the missing images, are you able to see the images here? https://lightroom.adobe.com/
Also, do you have a subscription?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The desktop version shows the same thing as the app. Only till Oct 2018. I don't have any subscription but I have using the app without problem for 2 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that you are using multiple adobe-ids? From what I can see is that you have Lr running as a trial but I can also see a fee Lr adobe-id which was use. Could it be that you added these 2019 photo to the other adobe-id? ---I'll send you the adobe-id within a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked all the ids, but I;m not seeing the missing photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you able to get the photos? I changed phones in Sept 2023 and on my new phone I only have up until Nov 2021, but nothing between Nov 2021 and Aug 2023... it's super frustrating and I can't seem to figure out why. I also use the free version and only use lightroom mobile, no other accounts or anything. Just this one. There were some really incredible photos there that are now gone forever 😞 Any help????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines