• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile pics mixed with iPhone pics

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really like being able to shoot RAW with Lightroom on my iPhone. However, when I sync photos in Lightroom CC on my computer all of my iPhone pics are there too. How can I only keep them separate on my computer.

On the iPhone I only see the LR pics in LR app and iPhone pics in Photo. I haven't found a preference setting.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem (Desktop, Web and Mobile) all sync to the same cloud space.
With Classic you choose what to sync to the cloud via Collections, but with sync turned on, everything in the Cloud will sync down to the folder defined in Classic's Preferences.

You can pause syncing on the Mobile app but in the event of a crash or deletion of the app you would lose the photos within the app, if they aren't synced to the cloud. 

If sync on the mobile is ON, then the photos within the Lightroom Mobile app (under All Photos) should mirror what you see in Lightroom (the cloud based one) on your computer... unless you are talking about Lightroom Classic when you indicate Lightroom CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm trying to insure that my mobile photos are saved permanently. I have a folder called Lightroom mobile where they show up and those are automatically placed in a hard drive. Do I need to copy them all to another folder? Will photos deleted from my phone which is getting overloaded be deleted from my computer?

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines