• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile premium features not working

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the Lightroom for photographers account.  Run Lightroom on a Mac.   I loaded the Mobil app on my iPad Pro.   I noticed the premium features are available on my version.  How do I tire them on?   I assume I am eligible for these features.

thanks.   Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QR

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i ment to say the premium features are Not available on my version Of mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guido did you send it to my email?   Don’t seem to see it.

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a private message via the forum. should be in your forum inbox. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve the same issue, already a Photography subscription but the premium functions on my LR Mobile app are not working. Can’t sync the presets. Any help welcome in this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald. A couple of questions. Are you signed-in with the Adobe-id you use for this forum? Are you using Lr CC desktop or LR Classic? Just asking since you can only sync presets with Lr CC desktop.   - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,

Thanks for the reply, I use Lightroom Classic so probably that’s the answer to the problem. Then I have to do some manual labor ;-).

Regards, Ronald

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 11 okt. 2018 om 10:59 heeft greule <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Lightroom mobile premium features not working

created by greule in Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service - View the full discussion

Hi Ronald. A couple of questions. Are you signed-in with the Adobe-id you use for this forum? Are you using Lr CC desktop or LR Classic? Just asking since you can only sync presets with Lr CC desktop. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10671650#10671650 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10671650#10671650

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using a lightroom on my iphone and my purchased was expired, so when i want to renew my supscriotion the lightroom app said your subscribtion  are successfully set and they took money from me, but the features does not working ! what can i do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Memeh, I replied to some older posts from you back around Sept 8, but our forums tool has changed so I am sorry if the message got lost. In your previous post, you said you saw an error: "duplicate purchase" . This means you are signing into the wrong Lightroom account. I will send you a direct message to share the account you should sign into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i already signed with the correct adobe account, the issue was solved. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am having a similar issue where in my subscriptions through in app purchases it says I have paid for premium but the options are greyed out. I have tried to restore purchases and the screen freezes with the spinning circle. I have even tried logging out of iTunes/App Store via iOS settings. I've tried logging out and logging in to no avail. I've also tried turning the phone off and on again. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey can you help me with the same problem? It says i have a duplicate purchase but i bought it with this account so im kinda confused. please reply soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ari

I see a valid Lightroom Android subscription for the same email address you used to post on the forums here.  Can you check that you are signed into the same email address? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines