Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Presets on Etsy is deactivated

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys! 

I am photographer and I create my own presets in Lightroom. 
I created Digital Market on Etsy. I uploaded my Presets for Sale. There are lots of seller who sells the lightroom presets. But my account was deactivated by Etsy without any warning! Some of the people in the Etsy forums said to me that maybe the problem is Adobe and using the name of Lightroom. 
Do you know if I really need the official licence to sell my own presets? There are tons of sellers everywhere, selling their own presets. I do not know what to do now. Etsy support is not sending me even one mail... It's about 2 weeks I am trying to contact them but no one answers me... 
Please, Help me! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Etsy can tell you why!

I believe that anyone can sell Presets.

You would need to comply with any of Adobe's trademark policies-

https://www.adobe.com/au/legal/permissions.html

https://www.adobe.com/au/legal/permissions/trademarks.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what Etsy answered after 2 weeks waiting! 
They closed my shop and the reason is high-risk... yes, just high-risk. Honestly I will not post this here, I only posted my own works, even my own photos, everything mine... It took me months to build the market, it took so much energy and money and Support thinks that I am high-risk without any explanation... and answers like this... 

"Hello,

This is Stevie from Etsy's Marketplace Integrity team.

Your account has been identified as high-risk based on a close review of your account information. For this reason, Etsy has elected to revoke your buying and selling privileges permanently. Your other Etsy accounts may be suspended as well.

Please do not open any other accounts on Etsy. They will be closed immediately and without notice.

This decision is final, and we will be unable to respond to any further outreach about your account. This email constitutes our final communication on this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dito,

I'm glad that your shop can be opened again.

I just wanna ask how you contacted them (Etsy) while they said that was "final decision". Do you keep sending email to them via the old email?

Hope you can reply soon.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, keep asking to explain the reason but there was not reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey bethuanli

I would like to know whether you were able to get your account back?

Hope you can reply soon.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines