Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile Reverting to Auto

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

recently LR Mobile on iOS has not been remembering settings, such as being in professional mode, nor the aspect ratio I had set. Is anyone else noticing it changes back to auto for picture taking?

I also notice that the brightness in the photo capture screen does not reflect the actual exposure of the photo anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile Reverting to Auto

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

recently LR Mobile on iOS has not been remembering settings, such as being in professional mode, nor the aspect ratio I had set. Is anyone else noticing it changes back to auto for picture taking?

I also notice that the brightness in the photo capture screen does not reflect the actual exposure of the photo anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be okay fro me. What device and which version of the software are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS 12.1, and Lr 4.1.0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Current LR mobile iPhone 7plus.

We now have 5 options for camera mode, and when I open or return to LR, the Pro mode always goes back to auto ISO, auto white balance, and auto shutter.

previous to this version, it used to always pick up where I left off, so long as I stayed on Pro mode for DNG (which I always do. Otherwise I’d just use the iOS camera; it’s easier to access.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines