• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile - saving to IOS camera roll photo has only 8-9 keywords

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have IOS device and  Lightroom mobile installed. I put 30-40 keywords to any photo in Lightroom Mobile. And after saving it on my device Camera Roll I see only 8 or 9 keywords inside of  the photo.

I have not Lightroom  CC (desktop  version) and dont want to buy desktop for myself.

In the future, I plan to buy Ipad Pro which I should install Lightroom mobile that doesn't export more than 8 -9 keywords to device Camera Roll.

Is there any way to export all my words in photo to IOS Camera Roll without using syncing to Lightroom CC for desktop via cloud??

Beforehand, thanks a mil.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all. In today's version of Lightroom Mobile V6.4.4.162A64D this bug fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry, found a bug in new fixed version of Lightroom. Still limitations above exists if you fill Title and Caption both fields. If you fill only Title field there is no limitation. If you fill CAPTION - 9 exported keywords limitation in saving to IOS Camera Roll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines