Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile Sign In Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6. When I hover over the arrow next to, "Get started with Lightroom mobile" and click on "Sign In", it does not pop up with any sort of dialogue box to sign in with my credentials. I am already signed into my adobe account as checked through the "Help" drop-down where I have the option to sign out of my account. I pay for the lightroom mobile premium membership but am not able to log in to sync my photos. Can anyone assist?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile Sign In Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6. When I hover over the arrow next to, "Get started with Lightroom mobile" and click on "Sign In", it does not pop up with any sort of dialogue box to sign in with my credentials. I am already signed into my adobe account as checked through the "Help" drop-down where I have the option to sign out of my account. I pay for the lightroom mobile premium membership but am not able to log in to sync my photos. Can anyone assist?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 will not sync with the Cloud ecosystem! (It might appear possible because Lr-6 came as two versions- 'Standalone' and 'Creative Cloud' ) Your "Premium" account would not give you access to the CC version.

https://nocamerabag.com/blog/review-adobe-lightroom-mobile-premium

The current successor to Lightroom-6 is Lightroom-Classic but you would need the 'Photography Plan 20Gb $9.99 or 1 Tb $19.99' that includes Lr-Classic Lr-CC (Desktop), and Mobile Apps .

Lightroom subscriptions are a 'Can of worms' - I have difficulty understanding! As in this long forum post-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom/Lightroom-CC-Mobile-Premium/td-p/9439486

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines