• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile - use SD Card

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does this setting refer to in the preferences. Under the android os I moved lightroom to the sd card and it all works. I switched on the use sd card under preferences and synchronizing does not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it that the images won't sync or that they are taking a long time to sync? Can you try just one image and see if that syncs? Are you getting an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went into lightroom classic to remove the sync from the collections. I removed all the sync links but noticed that in lightroom classic in all sync photos it still showed as photos being linked but I don't know how. It seems removing the links does not delete from all synced photos. I deleted all synced from here and the just add one photo to sync in the collection. Before I checked use sd card it was working. I checked the use sd card and the photo was not visible in any grid on lightroom mobile. I synced another folder in the collection with sd card checked and that collection was visible. I added more and all worked. The original photo thumbnail is still not visible although I can still edit still view it full screen.The number of synced photos is still this one photo out.

I have no user presets available if I check use sd card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines