Highlighted

Lightroom mobile will not recognise a Nikon Z6

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a really odd issue:-

1. When down loading images to Lightroom on an Ipad Pro from a SD card reader with a lightening connection, Lightroom allows me select the SD card reader and down load images.

2. My main camera (Nikon Z6) uses XQD cards (there are no lightening connection XQD card readers), so I have to connect the camera to the Ipad but Lightroom will not pickup the camera.   Yet Apples's Photos will pickup the Z6 Camera and download the images into Photos.

This did work a while ago but the recent updates seem to have dissabled the feature. I know the connection between the camera and Ipad Pro is good because Apple's Photo app uploads the images.

Its a real pan downloading 200+ images into Photos, selecting and uploading the images into Lightroom mobile then deleting the 200 images from Photos, so any help would be appeciated

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile will not recognise a Nikon Z6

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a really odd issue:-

1. When down loading images to Lightroom on an Ipad Pro from a SD card reader with a lightening connection, Lightroom allows me select the SD card reader and down load images.

2. My main camera (Nikon Z6) uses XQD cards (there are no lightening connection XQD card readers), so I have to connect the camera to the Ipad but Lightroom will not pickup the camera.   Yet Apples's Photos will pickup the Z6 Camera and download the images into Photos.

This did work a while ago but the recent updates seem to have dissabled the feature. I know the connection between the camera and Ipad Pro is good because Apple's Photo app uploads the images.

Its a real pan downloading 200+ images into Photos, selecting and uploading the images into Lightroom mobile then deleting the 200 images from Photos, so any help would be appeciated

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cat;y the same problem, it used to work now it doesn't

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0