Highlighted

Lightroom (new, not classic) watermarks?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to use a watermark like one could on the classic version of lightorom.

Is there something I am missing or is this not possible, I understand you can put copywrite onto the images but I cannot find a way to watermark the images.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao vdL | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom Cloudy cannot do graphical watermarks. You can only do the text watermark copyright notice indeed.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom (new, not classic) watermarks?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to use a watermark like one could on the classic version of lightorom.

Is there something I am missing or is this not possible, I understand you can put copywrite onto the images but I cannot find a way to watermark the images.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao vdL | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom Cloudy cannot do graphical watermarks. You can only do the text watermark copyright notice indeed.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 1