Highlighted

Lightroom newest update 3.2.1

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just recently updated my Lightroom to Lightroom 3.2.1, I've opened it to start editing new pictures however, it does not allow me to add and see any photos on the programme at all. The 'add' sign at the top left as well is faded out and doesn't work. Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but to no avail.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, FAQ, Import and share, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom newest update 3.2.1

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just recently updated my Lightroom to Lightroom 3.2.1, I've opened it to start editing new pictures however, it does not allow me to add and see any photos on the programme at all. The 'add' sign at the top left as well is faded out and doesn't work. Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but to no avail.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, FAQ, Import and share, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?