Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom - no connection to EOS 750D

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

I have Lightroom 3.1 as a subscription, I cannot update it. No connection to the Eos 750D camera
I have macOS 10.15

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason  you cannot update it is that there is not an update to be had yet. Lightroom 3.1 is the current release. I'm not a Mac user. But this "could" be an issue related to your OS. Are you connecting the camera to your computer? Have you tried a card reader? Have you tried using your OS to transfer the images to the hard drive and then import them into Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

@ JimHess, thanks for the info.
Is there a Lightroom subscription other than 3.1 for the Macbook (Mac 10.15)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is Lightroom Classic. It runs under a completely different philosophy. Lightroom Classic utilizes a local catalog, and stores images locally on your hard drive. It has the capability of sharing collections of smart previews with Lightroom for the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a problem with MacOS Catalina 15.2. When you connect a camera to your computer via a cable, you do not see any images. Use a card reader for now, this should be fixed in Catalina 15.3.

BTW, Lightroom 3.1 is the latest version.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines