• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not detecting all my space in my mac.

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a disk with according to it, I have 174GB free. Now in lightroom it only says I have 68GB free. And I have tried restarting both Lightroom and the PC, but it still wont detect the fact I have 174GB free.

Screenshot 2019-06-30 at 10.00.29.pngScreenshot 2019-06-30 at 10.01.52.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is a option under this that says the % you allow Lightroom to use of the hd and those numbers are derived from that percentage you choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andria,

Something does not seem right here, as we're not able to see the drive's name in-front of Available space on, could you please share Lightroom's Help > System Info dialog text here? As it would be helpful for us to check the version & configuration.

Have you tried restarting the computer and see if it helps?

What location have you set for storing local originals?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried restarting various times, and It does not make a difference, and the drive name does appear in-front of Available space on, but the screenshot didnt capture it for some reason, but here is a picture of the system info:

Screenshot 2019-07-03 at 10.42.49.png

Also the location where local originals are stored is:

/Users/andriahooper/Pictures/Lightroom Library.Irlibrary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines