• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom not exporting photos

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the sudden I can't export photos! I'm doing what I normally do, file-export then I get the right rail and hit "export 1 photo" and nothing! Usually I get a little progress bar in the top left area but nothing happens, HELP. I can send to edit in PS but really don't want to do that extra step, anyone else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, are you having trouble exporting images to a file folder on your cpu or trying to upload images to here via the Lightroom batch uploader? I saw this thread on here and it sounds somewhat similar to your problem. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/grain-noise-on-cr3-photos-from-canon-r5/td-p/11865080

If you are in fact trying to export images to a file folder on your cpu, try creating a new folder and exporting to it. If it doesn't export to that new folder, check that you have the latest updated version available. If it still doesn't work properly, you may have to download a part of Adobe CC that forces your Lightroom program to work. I had to do that with mine after trying to do exactly what you didn't want to do, exporting an image from Lightroom to Photoshop Elements. It's something I've never done before and probably won't again! Let me know if this helps any.

Cheers, 

Keith J. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps, if you are exporting images on your cpu to a sub folder, make sure that you just click on the said folder one time (highlighting it), and not double clicking on the folder you want to export to. I have done that many times! 

Cheers, 

Keith J. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I'm not getting the folder to choose where to save it any longer. I used to get that after I hit "Export 1 photo" I just added a photo I usually hit that button and a window comes up with where to save it.

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 4.48.24 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, unfortunately I'm not familiar with that version. Which one is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's lightroom CC not classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this video on YouTube, however I'm not sure which operating system you are using and if it will be of any use for you but it's worth a look. I hope you could get any ideas from it. 

Cheers,

Keith J.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSZMYENJOc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines