Highlighted

Lightroom not importing duplicated

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I start, why was my previous discussion deleted? (https://forums.adobe.com/message/11059510)

I have an issue with lighroom and your solution is to delete my post?

here's the original post:

"I'm importing an old set of NEF files into lightroom and a few of them lightroom won't import because it thinks it's a duplicate. It's not a duplicate and I can't force it to import anyways."

I also added that I can add these on the web UI but not on the desktop client. I saw the recent update and its STILL there.

Either acknowledge there is a problem and that you're fixing it or I'm going to get all the money back from the time I've been waiting for you to fix your stuff. Deleting discussions doesn't make problems go away, just make you look like an ass.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom not importing duplicated

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I start, why was my previous discussion deleted? (https://forums.adobe.com/message/11059510)

I have an issue with lighroom and your solution is to delete my post?

here's the original post:

"I'm importing an old set of NEF files into lightroom and a few of them lightroom won't import because it thinks it's a duplicate. It's not a duplicate and I can't force it to import anyways."

I also added that I can add these on the web UI but not on the desktop client. I saw the recent update and its STILL there.

Either acknowledge there is a problem and that you're fixing it or I'm going to get all the money back from the time I've been waiting for you to fix your stuff. Deleting discussions doesn't make problems go away, just make you look like an ass.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Not sure how the original post got deleted, it's not a typical experience.

As Lightroom is suspecting duplicates when you're trying to import images, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using?
Also, what operating system are you working on?

Did you move and rename the file using Lightroom, or did you use your operating system browser?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019 0