Highlighted

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my lightroom is saying it is offline, but my wifi is on and working, but my lightroom is not recognizing it, i uninstalled the app and re installed and it still is saying the same message.  because its offline, i cannot see any of my photos, or upload any new ones.  any one know what i can check or try?

TOPICS
Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my lightroom is saying it is offline, but my wifi is on and working, but my lightroom is not recognizing it, i uninstalled the app and re installed and it still is saying the same message.  because its offline, i cannot see any of my photos, or upload any new ones.  any one know what i can check or try?

TOPICS
Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Creative Cloud app and make sure you are signed into your account.

Also, you can use a browser to see your Lightroom photos. Go to Lightroom.adobe.com. This doesn't fix the problem with the app but at least you can work on your photos. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same Issue. Did you find a fix? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the (red) Creative Cloud app.

If still not working it may be worth posting on the following thread which is on a forum that is monitored by Lightroom engineers:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-states-it-is-offline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0