• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not showing photos on new phone

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends! I just set up my new iPhone and had been using Lightroom mobile on my old iPhone. I had several presets that I bought from other sites and saved along w/ multiple that I made myself. When I sign into my account in Lightroom on this new phone, none of my pictures or presets are showing up. I had a LOT of work and edits in the app and am really wanting to get those back. Please help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Hanna,

Do you have a subscription, or premium Lightroom account, or are you using it as a free app? Syncing between devices only works with a subscription. Please clarify, and then we can continue to troubleshoot further if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unfortunately didn't have a paid account if that's what a subscription includes. Does that mean all my bought presets are lost on the mobile app? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 'free' Lightroom App stores photos and presets within the App system of the iPhone.

TBMK To transfer photos and presets you would have needed to Backup the old phone to iTunes or iCloud, then Restore that data to the new phone.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines