• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not showing proper exposure with different ISO settings

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a problem with Lightroom's Photo Merge to HDR. I'm using a Fuji XPro2. I took some shots using "ISO bracketing". When I look at the 3 bracketed pictures in Lightroom ISO 200 and ISO 400 look identical, they have the exact same exposure level. The 3rd shot at ISO 100 looks darker. If I look at those same pictures in Photoshop, they have 3 different brightness levels that match their ISO settings. WHY!?!?!?
Thank you,

Bob Coulter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Sorry that the HDR merge using Fuji XPro2 in Lightroom shows different ISO settings. 

Which version of Lightroom are you using and does the problem only occurs with the Fuji camera you're using?

I'd suggest that you take a look at the below discussion and let us know if that helps?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom-Classic/Same-camera-settings-showing-different-exposures-af...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merging three photos will the same exposure but different ISO is totally useless. That will not give you an HDR file, but a file with exactly the same dynamic range as the correctly exposed single exposure.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines