• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom not working after update....

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom was working fine a couple weeks ago. i'm assuming this issue was created after updating to the newest version.

when i open the app, i can't add photos and can't access any photos. it is basically a blank grey screen. when i click on "learn" or "discover" tabs it now says i'm offline when i'm clearly connected to the internet.

everything was working fine before and not sure what broke, pretty frustrating. 

any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have the same problem.

Before the update to version 3.3 everything worked fine, now I get a message that I can't connect to the cloud storage. I am using Lightroom on the Mac (Catalina).

I can access all photos on the iPhone or via the browser, but not via the native Mac app. Especially because I need to be able to export the photos in large quantities, I can't do without the Mac app.

I would also be very happy about a short-term solution.

Best regards
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem... I see my picture folders but it doesn't allow me to edit or even save them. I started having this issue when I updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, at least the app launches. Mine crashes upon launch. Same also with Lightroom Classic. Everything else works just fine, as does LR on the web and mobile versions. Spent two hours with tech support last night who ended up telling me they work if I disable the graphics driver and only use one monitor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that the tip "no graphics acceleration and only one monitor" was related to Lightroom Classic? In Lightroom, that doesn't help me anyway, the connection to the cloud storage is still not available.

Best regards
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downgraded to the last version of Lightroom via Creative Cloud. Now everything is in its right place...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines